Tuesday, February 1, 2011

best poems about love,poems about marriage and love,poems about love and relationships,love poems short love poems,love poems for him,love poem,cute poems about love,sad love poems,love poems for a girl,happy birthday poems love,famous love poems,teenage love poems


Cute Love Poem ~ A Cute Poem For A Cute Girl
by Unknown

You changed my world with a blink of an eye
That is something that I can not deny
You put my soul from worst to best
That is why I treasure you my dearest Marites

You just don't know what you have done for me
You even pushed me to the best that I can be
You really are an angel sent from above
To take care of me and shower with love

When I'm with you I will not cry even a single a tear
And your touch have chased away all of my fear
You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile
It is even better everytime you smile

It so magical those things you've made
To bring back my faith that almost fade
Now my life is a dream come true
It all began when I was loved by you

Now I have found what I am looking for
It's you and your love and nothing more
Co'z you have given me this feeling of contentment
In my life something I've never felt

I wish I could talk 'til the end of day
But now I'm running out of things to say
So I'll end by the line you already know
"I LOVE YOU" more than what I could show



Cute Love Poem ~ I Am Afraid To Love, And Yet I Love You
by Nicholas Gordon

I am afraid to love, and yet I love you.
My fear is like a wall I walk right through.
The wall is there, and yet it doesn't stop me.
I need it still, and yet I still need you.

I know someday we will be in a field
Surrounded by the blessing of the sky.
I'll dance with all the freedom of pure joy,
Needing you without a reason why.

But now I'm still afraid that I might lose you,
That you might not accept my desperate need.
You make me laugh and cry and be completely.
You are the flower, I the slender reed. 


Cute Love Poem ~ Why God Made Friends
by Unknown

God made the world with a heart full of love,
Then He looked down from Heaven above,

And saw that we all need a helping hand,
Someone to share with, who'll understand.

He made special people to see us through
The glad times and the sad times, too;

A person on whom we can always depend,
Someone we can call a friend.

God made friends so we'll carry a part
Of His perfect love in all our hearts.

Cute Love Poem ~ Rainbows
by Khahlil Gibran


If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you.
And share with you it's beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own.
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea.
But all these things I'm finding
are impossible for me,
I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be...what I know best,
a friend that's always there.

Cute Love Poem ~ Cute Girls Are Like Stitches
by Brian


I felt so hurt.
With you I flirt.
She was so cruel.
For you I'd act a fool.

I felt so lost.
Your love has no cost.
Her heart was so cold.
A Dr. Could clone yours,
would be a perfect mold.
My tears ran on for a mile.
Thank god for your smile.
My heart was torn.
Thank god you were born.

Cute Love Poem ~ Thief Of Hearts
by Earthbound Angel
Call in the hangman,
We've a criminal to lynch
Holler for the Sheriff,
He's always helped us in a pinch
Someone find two horses,
And we'll tear him right apart
What wrongs did he commit, you say?
The bastard stole my heart.

Make him give it back
And maybe I'll forgive this time
Get his solemn promise he'll
Not re-commit this crime;
Have him brought before the crowd
To apologize to me.
And if he should refuse, by God,
I'll make him damned sorry.

Okay, now, I've got it back,
So you can let him leave
Give him one last lecture
On how wrong it is to thieve;
Watch him ride off on his horse
Across the dusty plains
Check my pocket for my heart -
Damn! He's taken it again!


1 comment:

  1. Valentine's Day only comes once a year and so when it comes you want to make it special. You do not have any control over what your boyfriend buys or makes for you but you do have control over what cute valentine gift for boyfriend you choose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts