Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cute Valentines Day SMS Messages,Cute Valentines Day,Cute Valentines Day SMS,Cute Valentines Day


Here is my heart, it iz urs so take it,
Treat it gently, plz do not break it.
Its full of luv thats good nd true,
So please keep it alwayz close to u.
Happy valentine’s Day
`
You mean more 2 me than u will ever know.
Thankyou 4 always being here for me, sweetheart.
I love you more than any thing!!! Love alwayz.
Happy Valentine’s Day
`
If I were 2 buy u a bunch of roses,
I would place a plastic 1 in the middle,
then say “My love ll b the last one to die”.
Happy Valentine’s Day
`
We never have what we like, we never like what we have, still we live, love and hope that some day we’ll
get what we love, or love what you have, that’s called “life”
`
It is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful i get my breath taken away…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts