Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines Day SMS Messages


Valentines Day Gifts
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!
`
Let’s share the world . A sea is for you, and waves are for me. The sky is for you, and stars are for me. The sun is for you, and light is for me. Everything is for you, and you are for me.
`
Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, Treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love thats good and true, So please keep it always close to u.
`
Without Love — dayz are Sad day moan day tears day waste day thirst day fright day shatter day… so be in Love everyday…Wish u a Happy Valentine’s Day
`
Days may end, night may fall, but i will be there for you till we won’t see each other at all. sun may rise, moon may fall, but i think my life would never be this nice if i never knew you at all.
`
All I ever wanted was some1 to care for me. all i ever wanted was someone who would be there for me.all i ever wanted was someone who would be true.all i ever wanted was someone like you

2 comments:

  1. nice sms post here.well good thinking to post here.nice all sms..well good..thanks for sharing here with us..seo greece

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done a great job. I enjoyed to read this topic.

    web hosting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts