Friday, February 4, 2011

valentines day messages funny,funny valentines day messages,love sms text,funny love sms,funny sms text,romantic love sms,sms messages collection,valentine sms messages,sms messages love,funny valentines day text messages,english love sms,sms love hindi,sms romantic

V….is for Valentine

V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .


Falling in love with you was completely out of my control



Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.



You’ll be loved forever

 Leave it once it’ll will be left forever,
Get it once it’ll be yours forever,
It’s nothing but LOVE,
LOVE only once and you’ll be loved forever.


I wont forget you

I was on a ship thinking of you.
when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean.
then i promised myself that until someone finds it.
i wont forget you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts