Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine’s Day Messages for Boyfriend,Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriend,Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriend sms,Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriend message,Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriend love

Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriend


Let’s share the world. A sea is for you, and waves are for me. The sky is for you, and stars are for me. The sun is for you, and light is for me. Everything is for you, and you are for me..
`
Luv is like a cloud… luv is like a dream… luv is 1 word and everything in between… luv is a fairytale come true… Coz I found luv when I found U.
`
The way u look into my eyes, it scares me, The way u say I Luv U, it scares me, The way u know just what to say, it scares me, The ways u scare me I luv it.
`
When you love someone, it’s nothing. When someone loves you, it’s somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it’s everything.
`
You’re in my thoughts and in my heart
Wherever I may go;
On Valentine’s Day I’d like to say
I care more than you know.
`
Be Mine Vallentine
I Am Sending You This
Valentine Wish
With Hugs And Kissess ,Too ;
Cause There,S A Place
Here In My Neart That,S
Mad For Only You!!!
`
Its here… the day to celebrate love, yes its valentines day,u were mine, u r mine and i m sure that u ll remain mine for rest of my life.Happy Valentine’s day.
`
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning… i love you
`
if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone…
`
it is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful i get my breath taken away

Valentine’s Day Messages for Boyfriend


Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on
`
Every Hour I think of you Every Minute I think of you Every Second I think of you I live for you and I die for you It’s not for days, It’s not for weeks, It’s not for months or years, It’s for ever.
`
Love is what I see in, your smile every day. Love is what I feel in, every touch you give. Love is what I hear in, every word you say. Love is what we share, every day we live.
`
Seasons will Change, Colours will Fade, But….One thing that will Never Change… The way that I Feel about you.. And….One thing that will Never Fade that is My LOVE 4 you….. I LOVE U SO MUCH
`
To be honest with you, I do not have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see you smile again.
`
The way you look into my eyes, It scares me The way you say “I love you”, It scares me The way you know just what to say, It scares me The ways you scare me, I love it
`
I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in july, I have seen things you only imagine to see, But I have not seen anything sweeter than you.
`
Your love is like a river peaceful and deep, your soul is like a secret that I never could keep, When I look into your eyes I know its true, you were made for me and I for you
`
I Promised you once, I promise you twice, this love will never end that i feel so deep inside, I loved you yesterday and even more today and i never want this feeling to go away, Baby you are my Everything, my Angel from above, you feel my life with so much love.

2 comments:

  1. Shopping for valentine gifts for men can be easy if you know well what he wants and what will make him smile and love you more. Most of all, finding perfect valentine gifts can be trouble-free if you choose gifts that your man can use and are functional.valentine's day gifts for fiance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, I want to wish you and every visitor of this website for valentine day and I want to say you that currently many people are searching for valentine sms and I am also searching for valentine sms due to this I visited your blog and there are best collection of FUNNY JOKES, VALENTINE DAY SMS Please keep on us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts